v0.8.0 release notes!
- Added a cutscene once you've beaten the warehouse.
- Dustin will hang out outside the Warehouse while you're in there.
- Readied the corporate interior for its part of the story.
- Added pipes, utility control panels, and a new shortcut to the hotel basement.
- Replaced all doors and stairs with brand-new assets.
Fixes & updates:
- Outdoor shadows have been redone with a more natural look.
- Indoor wall textures have been updated with more detail.
- Adjusted the probability of the player getting certain status conditions.
- Adjusted the frequency of certain moves in the Living Mannequin's moveset.
- Updated breathing animations on several enemies.
- Salesmon's Special Offer now works as intended.
- More moves have been recolored and given SFX.
- Removed overworld weapon switching UI.
- Weakness and resistance popups have been changed to say things like "Ouch!" or "Not Bad…"
What to test:
- Fight as many different enemies as you can at as many different levels as you can.
- Do any enemy movesets stand out as being too overpowered or using status moves too much?
- Try out the dungeon challenges for the hotel, mall, and warehouse.
- Were you able to find your way there?
- Was there anything that was too confusing or difficult?
- Was the boss fight any good?
- Explore the overworld and caves
- How far can you get without the proper equipment?
- Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Did you get lost?
- Are there any areas that are missing something?
- Are there any areas that look bad?
Complete(ish) Content & features:
- At least 6 hours of combined story and side content
- Dungeon 1: Hotel
- Dungeon 2: Mall
- Dungeon 3: Warehouse
- 9/13 Shadows of Men
- Enough Life Shards to reach 9 lives
- Large open world
- Forest mini dungeon
- Winding cave system
- Your equipment opens up different areas and capabilities
- Put together the perfect moveset by combining your favorite equipment
- Use weapons like the Torch, Rocket Launcher, and Muchetti to clear objects that block your path
- Over 40 enemies
- Ability to gain a certain Ratcat as a party member
- Ability to gain a certain shopkeeper as a party member
- Ability to choose between one of four different player appearances.
- The game will crash if you open the menu or try to shop while the boyfriend is in your party.
- Level up screen has some dark on dark elements
- certain climbing ropes have glitchy behavior when climbing upward
- Some NPCs in the hotel have a strange voice
- Some dialogue boxes appear over the head of characters and some don't.
- Some cave areas are barebones
- You cannot visit the Heart Rose guy at his apartment.
- If you lose to certain enemies, the game might act like you died twice.
- Please comment or message me if you find one that does this
- Additional party member graphics are incomplete
- Graphical issues with some outdoor tiles & fences
- There is a slight “jump“ as you cross over into a new area
- There is one specific tile in the warehouse that may crash the game when stepped on.
- Deluxe Brownies in the mall might appear a full tile higher than where they should.
- If you have a weapon with a field move equipped, it can be very hard to speak to shopkeepers.
Partridge Valley 0-8-0 mac.zip 895 MB
28 days ago
Partridge Valley 0-8-0 win.zip 804 MB
28 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.